Explore all of the training options and tools available to support your efforts in the classroom (most are free!). Tap into guidance documents on a variety of topics that support a quality fitness education and assessment process as part of a physical education program.
Coming February 2017! An updated series of online training modules will be available to registered users.
FitnessGram® 101: FitnessGram 101: Introductory course for those new to FitnessGram or needing a refresher. Objectives include:
- Understand the FitnessGram philosophy and mission
- Distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate uses of FitnessGram
- Describe the purpose, validity, and reliability of criterion-referenced standards
- Recognize the components of FitnessGram
- Correctly identify and administer the FitnessGram test items
Time to complete: 2 hours
New in-person option under development. Planned release: Early 2017.