These resources can help ensure the fitness education and assessment process is a positive and beneficial experience for students and teachers.
- Inclusive Approaches to Physical Education
- SHAPE America Standards and Grade Level Outcomes for Physical Education
- Monitoring Student Fitness Levels
- Using Physical Activity as Punishment and/or Behavior Management
- FitnessGram®/ActivityGram® Reference Guide (4th ed.)
- Body Mass Index Measurement in Schools (Executive Summary)
- Physical Educators’ Guide for Working with Paraprofessionals
- Comprehensive School Physical Activity Programs: A Guide for Schools
See the Presidential Youth Fitness Program in action. Browse our video library for more tools and resources to help you make your program a success.
- Fitness Testing Data Best Practices (April 22, 2015)
- Integrating Fitness into your Quality Physical Education Program (December 10, 2014)
- Using Body Mass Index in Schools (September 30, 2014)
- Moving to Solutions: What to Do with Fitness Assessment Results (May 7, 2013)
- FitnessGram ® Administration: Tips for Educators (December 11, 2012)